Monday 4 March 2013

Party Wear Indian Outfits For Women



I recently went to India to visit my mom’s family for the first time ever. It was such a fantastic experience – I never want to forget the time I spent there and all the wonderful people I met. I fell in love with India while I was over there and I bought a whole bunch of clothes so that I would be able to wear my mom’s home country around with me every day.
Then, on the way home from India, my luggage got lost. Even with their modern technology, somehow my luggage was never found and, sadly, the piece that was lost was the one containing my Indian outfits for women. I was left with nothing.
I was so heartbroken. I felt as though a piece of me had been lost with that luggage. Fortunately, a desperate search for ethnic fashion clothing online led me to Ahaarya, which was a veritable goldmine of Indian outfits for women! It was my online search for party wear salwar kameez that led me there and I was astounded by the variety, the quality and – above all – the authenticity. I was reserved at first and only ordered a few things to make sure I would like it and I was immediately thrilled. As soon as I tried on the first outfit upon its arrival, I ran back to my computer and ordered a whole bunch more. It wasn’t the clothing I had gotten in India, but it was close enough in style that I was able to recapture that part of me that thought had been lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment