Thursday 17 January 2013

Indian Outfits for Women - Ahaarya



I am always a little bit hesitant to buy my casual salwar kameez online because without getting my outfits tailored, they tend to be a little uncomfortable – they just don’t fit quite right. They are tight under the arms or too small in the bust or too poofy in the hips. I try to save money by buying online rather than having my clothing tailored, but I end up having to go to a tailor anyway!
When I was reading the Ahaarya website, I read that their customers regularly report their clothing to be very comfortable, so I decided I would give the buying casual salwar kameez online thing one more shot. I am so glad I did. When I put on the salwar kameez it felt tailored. It was loose where it needed to be loose and tight in all the right places. It was fitted but comfortable. I was so pleased with my purchase that I went back to their website straight away and bought a bunch more.
When you have a busy life like me, it isn’t always feasible to set aside time to go see a tailor and get your ill-fitting clothes properly altered. It makes it so much easier knowing that when I am in need of some more Indian outfits for women, I can just go to Ahaarya and order them online. Without fail, they are beautiful, comfortable and flattering. I don’t even bother wasting my time looking anywhere else anymore. I always know that Ahaarya will have just what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment