Tuesday 31 January 2012

Designers and the fashion trends at Ahaarya


                          I actually bought my first item from Ahaarya when I was getting into meditation and yoga a few years back. At that time, I still was very interested in appearances and décor, so I bought a cushion cover for my meditation pillow. It is beautiful and was inexpensive. I thought about how good it made me feel to look at it.
           
For a time, I went about trying to get away from physical appearance mattering at all. But recently, I’ve been reconsidering. I want to purchase an Indian kurti from Ahaarya because of how wonderful the cushion cover made me feel. The designer kurtis I’ve seen are not extravagant or indulgent, but they are modestly artful and comfortable. These Indian kurtis might be the thing to transition me, or to make me feel that I’m wearing an appropriate amount of zip and zeal, as well as modesty. 

            I love Indian culture and I’ve found there’s really no other place than Ahaarya, especially not for their selection of designer Indian kurtis. They have every standard Indian kurti style and then branch out to more exotic varieties in their special designer kurtis. There is an Indian kurti for every type of weather, here, as well. I feel very excited to just shop online and buy my designer kurti. I will let you know how it goes! I believe this Indian kurti will compliment my yogic practices very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment